AIM
mindza333

The Swf The Swf

Nice Try.

Your flash is good.. I don't mind clocks, your graphics are good, the sound is good.. BUT

The story is absolute crap. It had no plot, nothing new and interesting (im sure this is on the portal before). The graphics and stuff is good, except your plot is bad.

You got talent, just make better plots.

Stickmen Meat T-Rex Stickmen Meat T-Rex

liked it. got a 5 from me good graphics. but when the guy shoots the trex it sounds like a cat.. whats with that?

The hunter 3! The hunter 3!

mmmm... k...

need more practise, try attaching this stick figure limbs to the body, the end made no sense with the red shit flying around.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

HaHa

That was hilarious! My favorite parts were the plugin and when you tried to raise your IQ. Just incase you were wondering I clicked that button 738 times :)

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude this game is so awesome!

Everyone else who says this game sucks well FUCK THEM! This is really a work of art. You have to make more movies and games! You rule!

Magna responds:

Wow! Thanks! I'm so glad i rule! But don't let it get to my head, ok?

Meowzer Maze Meowzer Maze

... k wat the?

few problems... What are we controlling... a turtle? It moves so slow its not even funny. The sound is kinda choppy and the mazes are way to easy. Theres also another problem... theres like invisible walls around the maze... its really messed up. Try again or fix this game. Its pretty bad the way it is now.